[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:57:00 -0400

Oh good! A POCKET FULL OF HISTORY is featured this week in the nonfiction
email book club I'm a part of and I was interested in that so I look forward
to seeing it in the collection. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows Live/Windows Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxx
I'm a sales rep for Avon, All Mixed Up Gourmet and Scentsational Delights.
Contact me for more info.