[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

Shelley,

Just based on the "you" we've come to know here, I'm
sure you'll make friends soon with whom to go to the
mall.  From experience, though, I know it's lonely at
first  to be in a new and unfamiliar place without the
friends you had at home and at other schools.

Are you living in a dorm or coop? That always helps. I

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs