[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 16:33:53 -0400

Picked up the below, as of  today they aren't on the site.

I am hoping the two scan, Oh Yuck and Oh Yikes.

The puppy diaries : raising a dog named Scout
Abramson, Jill, 1954-

Flying brown pelicans
Welsbacher, Anne, 1955-

Oh, yuck! : the encyclopedia of everything nasty
Masoff, Joy, 1951-

Sinkholes
Friend, Sandra.

Oh, yikes! : history's grossest, wackiest moments
Masoff, Joy, 1951-

I am also on vacation this week so am hoping to get much more books submitted
to Bookshare.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

In a library we are surrounded by many hundreds of dear friends imprisoned by
an enchanter in paper and leathern boxes. -Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer and
philosopher (1803-1882)