[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: MissWings <misswings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:37:17 -0600

Hi Shelley,

I'll proofread God;s Answers to Difficult Questions, if you'll put a hold on it for me.

Speaking of holds, I notice there's quite a few books that seem to have holds, but according to the dates they were submitted, some of them have been up there for months, and some for a year or more. Does anyone know what the policy is, if someone doesn't claim their book holds for some reason? I just thought I'd ask, while I was thinking about it.

Jessica

Hello everyone.

I am planning on scanning the following. I haven't yet checked the website yet to see if any of these arlready exist, I didn't find them in a quick search.

Smart cents : creative tips and quips for living the Skinflint way
Moore, Ron.

10,001 ways to live large on a small budget
The complete idiot's guide to simple living
Lockwood, Georgene Muller.
Animals tame & wild
Herriot, James.
God's answers to life's difficult questions
Warren, Richard, 1954-
Lunch at the zoo : what zoo animals eat and why
Altman, Joyce.
Journal keeping : writing for spiritual growth
Budd, Luann.
An eagle named Freedom : my true story of a remarkable friendship
Guidry, Jeff.
Wolves : life in the pack
Schaefer, Lola M., 1950-
A wing in the door : life with a red-tailed hawk
McQuay, Peri Phillips, 1945-

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.

No virus found in this message.