[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <booksbeingscanned@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:57:09 -0400

Hi everyone,

I have the below books from the library and am planning on scanning them for
the collection.

If anyone knows of one or more of these being in progress I would love to know,
I did check a few spots but might have missed it somewhere in the piles.

Little dogs : training your pint-sized companion
Wood, Deborah, 1952-

How to say it to your dog : solving behavior problems in ways your dog will
understand
Adams, Janine.

Mountain rescue doctor : wilderness medicine in the extremes of nature
Van Tilburg, Christopher.

Shirley Temple Black : actress to ambassador
Haskins, James, 1941-

Juliette Gordon Low : America's first Girl Scout
Kudlinski, Kathleen V.

Eleanor Roosevelt, first lady of the world
Faber, Doris, 1924-

Babe Didrikson, athlete of the century
Knudson, R. Rozanne, 1932-

Laura Ingalls Wilder : growing up in the little house
Giff, Patricia Reilly.

Oogy : the dog only a family could love
Levin, Larry (Laurence M.)

4-H guide to dog training and dog tricks
Rogers, Tammie.

Treason at Lisson Grove : a Charlotte and Thomas Pitt novel
Perry, Anne.

Let there be light : a book about windows
Giblin, James.

How to teach your dog to talk : 125 easy-to-learn tricks guaranteed to
entertain both you and your dog
Haggerty, Arthur J.

The tighty whitey spider : and more wacky animal poems I totally made up
Nesbitt, Kenn.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.