[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:21:16 -0500

Wow, Julie, you sure do have your work cut out for you! <Smile>  I've read
some of these, but I can't wait to read the rest.  By the way, the Prairie
romance books, which begin with Love Comes Softly, are my favorites.  If I
remember correctly, you have them all on your list.  The whole series is a
great summer read.  Thanks for all your hard work!

Jana