[bksvol-discuss] Planning to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:12:26 -0400

Hi everyone,

I picked up the below and plan to scan them, if anyone would like to proof let me know.

     Arnie & a house full of company  Corbo, Margarete Sigl.

Cat body, cat mind : exploring feline consciousness and total well-being Fox, Michael W., 1937-

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)