[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:27:37 -0600

Liz,

I hadn't heard of a new book out by Stephen King, so I looked it up on
Barnes and Noble.  The site shows a January 2006 publication date and that
it's curretnly ranked number 1 on their list of books being sold.  If it's
as current and popular as I'm seeing, then it should show up at or near the
top of the New York Times bestseller list next week, or week after next at
the latest, which will cause Bookshare to scan it in-house.

BTW, the synopsis sounds interesting.

HTH

Gerald