[bksvol-discuss] Planning to Scan

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 13:02:30 -0400

I've just ordered the following books:

Stories from the Blue Latitudes, Elizabeth Nunez and Jennifer Sparrow
editors, essays from people who call the Caribbean home

Above Us Only Sky, by Marion Winik, essays from the NPR commentator on
middle-age and getting older

Cinderella's Big Score, by Maria Raha, stories of women in punk rock from
the '70's & '80's

Lap Dancing for Mommy, by Erika Lopez, outrageously funny stories of life in
current pop culture

Inappropriate Random, by Amy Prior, erotica

The Me in the Mirror, by Connie Panzarino, memoir of a writer and disability
activist

Unruly Appetites, by Hanne Blank, erotica

I should be getting these in within the next week or so and while I don't
have the free time I use to have to scan 4-5 books in a weekend, I'll get
around to all of them eventually.

I'm also checking my bookshelf for things I've meant to scan, but never did.

Peace and Hope,

Donna