[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning To Scan

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:58:11 -0500

Hi Monica,

 Believe the coffeehouse books are being scanned.  Think I saw them on the
planning to scan list.

Noel

Author: Cleo Coyle

Through The Grinder (Coffeehouse, Bk 2)

Author: Cleo Coyle

Latte Trouble (Coffeehouse, Bk 3)

Author: Cleo Coyle

Let There Be Suspects (Aggie Sloan-Wilcox, Bk 2)

Author: Emilie Richards

Organize Your Corpses

Author: Mary Jane Maffini

Gideon's Press

Author: J.J. Merrick

Going To The Chapel

Author: Janet Tronstad

Nonfiction:

Improving Your Serve

Author: Charles Swindoll

5 Steps to Professional Presence: How to Project Confidence, Competence, and
Credibility at Work

Author: Susan Bixler , Lisa Scherrer Dugan

Fearless Loving: Eight Simple Truths That Will Change the Way You Date,
Mate, and Relate

Author: Rhonda Britten

Raise Your Social I.Q. (How to Do The Right Thing in any Situation)

Author: Michael Levine

CEO Logic : How to Think and Act Like a Chief Executive

Author: C. Ray Johnson

Monica Willyard

Visit me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

JPEG image