[bksvol-discuss] Placing page numbers next to chapter numbers with no text?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:44:58 -0600

Hey everyone!

I have a question in regards to the book of Pride I'm currently proof
reading. I've noticed there are no page numbers next to the chapter numbers.
Would you guys place the page number next to it or just leave it alone?
There's no text to speak of either just the chapter number and I wasn't sure
if it would look out of place to have a 1 than a 7 next to it? What does
everyone think here? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and I
won't place anything next to it unless you guys think it would look better.
Thanks and I'm very excited to be working on my second book!

Kristin