[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pinochle is the Name of the Game - To Jamie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:12:18 -0800 (PST)

Lora! I never thought to just scan the darned book order form! I did type it
but parts I cut and pasted from my library's card catalog online. Next time I
will just scan it!

  I wish I had ordered the Golden Compass books from Scholastic because I can't
get them from my library and they would be perfect for younger readers. Billy
and I usually go through the order form and I give him a dollar amount I am
willing to spend on anything he picks out. Then I pick out things I want and he
picks out things he's going to pay for with his own money.

  I have been scanning one of the Garth Nix series of books. Seventh Tower I
think it is. He has quite a few different series of books.

  Glad you liked the list!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - When death comes stealing : a Tamara Hayle mystery /
Valerie Wilson Wesley

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!