[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pinochle is the Name of the Game - To Jamie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 03:49:44 -0800 (PST)

Oh, thanks Lora! I could not figure out how to globally replace the diamond
symbol with the word diamond. I thought I could do it in word but no matter
what I tried, it didn't work. That's the only symbol that scanned correctly so
the others all have the club, spade or heart typed in for them (and double
checked).

I'm glad you'll enjoy the book. It was a lot of work but knowing that someone
will enjoy it makes it worth it.

  Now I'm off to bed. Last night was my first night on 3rd shift and I can't
figure out if it's breakfast time or dinner time or just forget a meal and go
to sleep!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!