[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pictures was Re: American Action Fund

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:19:50 -0500

Hello Kellie:

I think trying to use diagrams of 3-d math models would be really difficult. My father was a math teacher, and when he taught geometry, he had access to three dimensional models. Unfortunately teachers don't use these as much as they used to due to their cost.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>