[bksvol-discuss] Re: Picture descriptions and captions

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:30:23 -0500

Thanks, bob. The first book I'm working on has them on numbered pages with other text, so I'll put them where they appear.

Melissa

Bob wrote:
If the pages have page numbers then place them where they are in the text. But, some books put pictures somewhere in the book without numbering those pages, and that messes up the page numbering. In that case, put the descriptions at the end of the book.

Bob

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>