[bksvol-discuss] Picture Caption Pages

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 17:16:06 -0600

Hi everyone!

I remember reading in the manual to remove pages that are in the middle of the book if they are just picture pages. I reviewed that section again just now wich also mentioned advertizements.

Page 176 has the text of the chapter, then there are several pages with picture captions, and then there is page 177 with more of the chapter text.

Do I put the word:

[Image]

before each caption?

Do I move these pages to the end of the book since there is a break in the consecutive numbering of pages, since the picture pages with the captions are not numbered? I don't really want to delete them altogether, since I find it interesting when NLS books include picture captions.

Thanks!

Debby