[bksvol-discuss] Re: Philippa

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:19:03 -0500

My library doesn't have it, but they were nice enough smile to add it to the
list of stuff I had requested through Interlibrary loan.  So we shall try
for it, no promises.  The book was too recent for my library to have it.

So We shall see.  I will let you know if I get it or not.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com