[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pesky hyphens

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 06:11:58 -0600

I am glad the hyphen issue has come up. I had not paid lots of
attention to them before when validating. However, I did discover a
word that goes from one page to the next and moved the top of the word
to the bottom of the word. I will do more of that in the future, beint
conscious of the problem in ways I haven't before, (not that I have
validated all that many books.) I'm still validating "A New Religious
America" though and will make sure this is taken care of.

Cindy Lou Ray