[bksvol-discuss] Re: Perry Mason books uploaded

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:03:03 +0000

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we require page breaks and page numbers in all books added by
volunteers. Valerie, I appreciate your suggestion and see where you're coming
from, but we really can't make exceptions just for one book. Additionally,
since books can be formatted in so many ways, books added by volunteers without
page breaks might not convert between formats correctly.

Thank you all for your understanding!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator