[bksvol-discuss] Perry Mason books

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 01:48:24 -0800

 I double-checked library

I can get the right edition of The Case of the Green-eyed sister, but not
The Case of the vagabond Virgin.  If someone else can get that and wants to
proof it I'll release it. Based on the 2 books I've done, it's necessary to
have the print books because punctuation marks didn't scan well,  leading
to run-on and confusing sentences, and  the page beaks and numbers have to
be fixed. I can  work from a different edition if necessary --my library
does have a couple of editions--just not the one that was scanned; if
someone can get the correct edition let me know and I'll release the book.