[bksvol-discuss] Re: Permission to scan??

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:49:32 -0400

Amy, just post a list of titles you plan to scan and those of us on the list
who are paying attention will either tell you if we're scanning one already
or will make sure that we don't duplicate your effort.  This seems to work
for the most part.  Every once in a while we end up with duplicated scans,
but not very often.

Donna

  _____