[bksvol-discuss] Re: Permanent link for renewing books

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:48:10 -0700

Hi, Madeleine,

I think the issue is really the opposite of how you are phrasing it.
It's not that having the renew link available all the time would be really great, but that not having the link is limiting and can cause a person to lose a book that might be almost proofread. If someone has a death in the family an emergency or an illness that person simply might not be able to renew the book in that small time frame, someone else might take it, and then the person might have problems getting it back to finish.

Also, since we at one time had a link available all the time to renew a book, not having the link is a step backwards, a lack of progress.

Also, welcome to Bookshare and hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Lori C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Madeleine Linares" <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>