[bksvol-discuss] Re: Perfectionists welcome

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:04:49 -0700

Ah, I believe I have found a perfect solution to why the scan came out
the way it did. Mind if I try to correct the scanning and resubmit it?
It was basically because the words were on top of the pictures but in
a box-like format or configuration if ya will, so Jamie, please just
disregard the other scan I did yesterday, I made sure to get only the
words this time, with the angle of the book just right, that was my
problem yesterday, sorry. I'll let you know when I resubmit it by
putting BSO Zathura Hold for Jamie, will that work for you?