[bksvol-discuss] People on the list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:19:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Amy,

It is confusing to people who haven't been here for
while, so I thought I'd post here.

E  is Elizabeth. There was another Elizabeth who
posted regularly, so "E" decided just to use her first
initial (besides, it's less typing--smile).
Estelnalissi --isn't that a beautiful name? I forget
its meaning-- is known familiarly and posts as Lissi.

Recently another Cindy posted--oh, dear. I may have to
start adding my initial or something, but I haven't
seen her lately.

The loquacious Cindy
--- Amy Goldring Tajalli