[bksvol-discuss] Re: Penultimate Peril, by Lemony Snicket

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 18:43:58 -0500

Hi Tracy,
Lack of page numbers is not a valid reason for rejecting. Lack of page
breaks is, and so is missing pages, but not numbers. If you want to release
this or let it expire I'll take it--I would enjoy reading it all the way
through so I'll be able to tell if there is anything missing. Page numbers
are very much preferred, but so far Bookshare still accepts books without
them. I think that's probably going to continue to be the case because
occasionally there's a book where the page numbers just don't scan.
Hth,
Kellie