[bksvol-discuss] Re: Penny Marsh, Public Health Nurse

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 12:46:48 -0500

You are a sweetheart Susan! Thanks for understanding. I love any of the nursing
books I can get my hands on, and since I don't read for pleasure, I love
getting to proofread them whenever possible. A lot of people ask me for reading
recommendations of older books, and that gives me another foot in. I was
especially tickled that my library had three books from the series.

Going to be a really rough day today, it looks like nasty weather on and off up
until nighttime. We have been very fortunate that we have only had one power
blip, there've been tornadoes on either side of us, but we have escaped with
only very heavy rains and a little thunder and lightning.

They are saying the worst is not there, yet, though so only time will tell.
Let's hope everyone stays safe including Jamie in Alabama and others!

Valerie