[bksvol-discuss] Pennsylvania animals

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:24:02 -0800 (PST)

Ah -- Shelley, I think the reason Sue asked about the
dogs is because she, and I, too, thought you had
something unusual there.  You wrote  about
p h a r a o u h dogs rather than f e r a l dogs. I
wonder what you had in mind when you typed your post.
(smile)

Cindy

-- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250