[bksvol-discuss] Peeling the Onion

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:02:02 -0800 (PST)

When Elizabeth mentioned it to me it was with the
remark that maybe someone with a print book could get
it and put in the page breaks. I was thinking of
getting it but I already have 5, and 2 of those I've
put off doing while doing other shorter requests--but
I just checked out the book on the download list and
read her comments--and saw who the submitter was. I
have fixed one of the submitter's books in the past
because of who she is, more specifically her
occupation. I don't know how much work E put into
validating it--probably a lot, knowing her--and for
that reason, I would take it and put in breaks, but
otherwise I'd reject it because I think that person
should learn to improve her scans. And from my past
experience with one of her submissions, the title's
misspellings probably is an indication of the
condition of the scan--but if E fixed the book, then
it would be a shame for her efforts to go to waste.

G.Ckndy

G.Cindy