[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pearl by Tabitha King

  • From: the ppardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 06:59:35 -0400

I agree completely.
I do all my submitting with speech and spend three or four hours checking and editing, but I amm sure that there are errors a braille or sighted validator would find. However, of the hundreds of books I have downloaded and read with speech I can count on my fingers( with maybe a toe or two) the number of books of really bad quality..
 At least for me perfection is not  possible and never will be.

Jim Pardee

At 02:32 AM 8/8/08, you wrote:
I vote to leave things as they are. I, like everyone else want excelent quality books, but I think to expect perfection is asking too much.
Julia