[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pearl by Tabitha King

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:31:30 -0700

Hi Amber,

        Just a voice of reason here, and from a deranged perfectionist.  We
aren't perfect, can't be.  If we were, then we wouldn't be human.  This is
why Carrie asked if folks want their books gone over with a fine-toothed
comb.  Those who don't want that don't have to have it, and will probably
lighten Carrie's work load by not asking for it.  Always good points to all
sides of a discussion.

Mayrie-----Original Message-----