[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paying for ILL

  • From: Em Rose <uvabookworm27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:29:13 -0500

The old county I lived in charged a fee of $3.  They had access to books
from all over the country and some libraries charged additional fees for
some books.  At my current library, they are free (plus possible additional
fees).  Our only restriction is that we can only have 3 requests at a time.

Em