[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paying for ILL

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 19:51:20 -0800 (PST)

Ours is free for now and they have told me they will let me know if they cannot
afford a request of mine, but considering how many books we donate, they would
likely not charge.  I got 15-20 last year, but we donated over 75 (quit
counting
there in October), so we are good.
 Valerie

Keep up with Nichole's recovery: