[bksvol-discuss] Pavi or Carrie, Please

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:39:51 -0400

Hi, All.  Hi, Pavi and/or Carrie.

I would like to mail some books to Mayrie to scan and for me
to validate.

Does Bookshare have any intents regarding INTENT TO KILL
by James Grippando?  I'd like that to be one of the books, but not
if I can't validate it because Bookshare will be doing it in-house.

Synopsis:
Grippando fans keep coming back for his trademark blend of intense suspense, dizzying plot twists and complex characters like Ryan James, a rising shortstop in Boston’s farm league, who gives it all up when his wife, Chelsea, is killed in a hit-and-run. Three years later, he’s a sports radio DJ, devoted to his little daughter—and to finding the guy who took the love of his life, when, suddenly, there’s hope.

Attorney Emma Carlisle contacts Ryan after she receives a note claiming to know the driver’s identity. Among the suspects is Connie Garrison, the owner of Ryan’s former baseball team, and Emma’s mentor, Brandon Lomax, a senate hopeful. But Ryan doesn’t just want to know which one left Chelsea for dead...he wants to know why.

Thank you very much,
Marilyn