[bksvol-discuss] Re: Patricia Kepler

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:41:35 -0400

If you try hard enough using goggle, you can probably find people's mailing addresses, how much folks pay for a house, and a lot of other "public" information folks would probably be less than pleased to know you have. It may be public. Showing someone you have it may be perceived as rude.

E.

At 01:42 AM 8/8/2006, you wrote:

But it is on google, so it's public.

Well, she'll either answer or she won't. I'll let you
know. smile

Cindy