[bksvol-discuss] Re: Patricia Kepler

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:02:54 -0400

The evil grin may perhaps be true. Remember this person did not leave her email adress when submitting and so may not be pleased to know you have it.
At 11:52 PM 8/7/2006, you wrote:

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the suggestion to google her. I found an
old site, when she was running for state
representative--she's very pretty. Then I found
another site with an e-mail address that I think is
current, so I've written to her. If she doesn't want
to fix the copyright and re-submit, then I suppose the
book will be rejected, because it looks as if other
people before me had it and let it go. It sounds like
a fun read, a light romance, and if it's still up
there I might at some point take it as a change from
heavier stuff.