[bksvol-discuss] Patricia Kepler

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:52:21 -0700 (PDT)

Elizabeth,

Thanks for the suggestion to google her. I found an
old site, when she was running for state
representative--she's very pretty. Then I found
another site with an e-mail address that I think is
current, so I've written to her. If she doesn't want
to fix the copyright and re-submit, then I suppose the
book will be rejected, because it looks as if other
people before me had it and let it go. It sounds like
a fun read, a light romance, and if it's still up
there I might at some point take it as a change from
heavier stuff.