[bksvol-discuss] Pat Furguson?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:05:31 -0400

Hello Everyonee,

Within the next hour I'm exchanging my Open Book for Kurzweiler 1,000. I understand Pat seels software and I'd like to support her business if possible since she's active with Bookshare. If any of you knows her phone number, would you please e mail it to me ASAP at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Lissi