[bksvol-discuss] Past Due, by William Lashner

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 13:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I can't seem to remember or find a note, did someone request Past Due by
William Lashner? The library had this book for me today and since it is book 4
of a series, I can't imagine it was a book I asked for, for myself because I
would have wanted to read books 1-3 first.

  If so, can you let me know, did you want to validate it once it is scanned?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Lisey's Story - Stephen King