[bksvol-discuss] Re: Passionate Enemy

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 20:55:45 -0700

Well, maybe someone else would want to do it. I can get the print book from
one of my libraries (the 1979 edition, but if someone else  else wants to
do it,  that's o.k. I have other things to do. I do like her books and
would love to do it  but I have a couple of other things to do first, so
put it up but without the Hold for me. If it's still on the checkout list
when I finish what I'm working on I'll take it and do it next.
 Cindy