[bksvol-discuss] Re: Part 1, Chapter 1 and Point Size

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:44:28 -0800

I wish to pose a hypothetical question here. Let's say someone is
proofreading a cookbook with parts, chapters, sections, sub-sections, and
recipes. Given bookshare's style requirements and the concern for
navigability of daisy books, how large would you put the font size on
individual recipes, assuming regular text size is 12 pt. type? Regards, Kim
Friedman.