[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pardon My Silence, G. Cindy & Amber

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:20:38 -0700

Hi Marilyn,

I'm obviously not Amber, but I wanted to let you know that you can always renew a book that you have out for validation, if it takes you longer than a week to get through. And you can renew the book more than once. The renew link for the book is on your step 2 page. And yes, she can put a hold on the book for you. Just since I'm answering questions that weren't directed at me, may as well answer both.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 03:10 PM 3/31/2008, you wrote:
Hi, Amber.

For sure, I'll do the Delia Parr one,  A PLACE CALLED TRINITY.
I just went online with my local library, and they have a copy available.
I'll pick it up tomorrow, weather permitting.

Now, assuming that I can't get to it for about a week, what do we
do now?  If you put it in Step 1 could you say "Hold for Marilyn"?
Because I think I read somewhere that I have a week to validate it,
or it pulls it back.  This way, I won't download it until I'm ready to
start.  Can we do something like this?

Hugs,
Marilyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>