[bksvol-discuss] Paranoia about cartoons--was synopsis

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:53:18 -0500

Hi, Dave,

    This is off topic, but just for the record, the individual who said
something about Sponge Bob was misquoted and taken out of context. No one,
to my knowledge, has called any cartoon characters into question. Please
keep in mind that not all news reporters bother to do their homework.

Regards,
Paula