[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraphs Marks

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:19:01 -0700

Hi Lisa,

You do not need to delete extra blank lines.  But if you want to, it's easy
to do with the find and replace dialogue.

Open find and replace by typing control+h
In the find box type ^p^p^p (Caret p caret p caret p)
In the replace box type ^p^p (caret p caret p)
Tab to ok and hit enter.
Repeat the above steps until Word tells you that it has made zero
replacements.

This will diminish all instances of more than one blank line to just one.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____