[bksvol-discuss] Paragraphs Marks

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:16:16 -0400

BlankHello one more time;
How do I get JAWS to say paragraphs marks? And can someone please tell me what
they are. LOL
This goes back to the book I am proofing. I just "saw" on one of the pages
where there is not a blank line after the page numbers  and the text is next:
blank line
page number
text

And on another page it goes like this:

page number
blank line
blank line
blank line (and probably a few more blank lines)
text

OK question, if I follow the correct format and then delete all of those blank
lines, would this "mess up" anything (like paragraphs marks, etc...)
I think this is what happened with 2 books that were rejected before, I deleted
paragraph marks and other essentials needed.

I hope that I made sense in this email, if not please let me know and I'll try
explaining again.
Netta

GIF image