[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraphs

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:57:36 -0600

Hi Cindy and everyone!

I'll help wherever I can also.  Thanks for your encouragement.

Debby

At 06:38 PM 11/2/2009, Cindy wrote
We've all been there, Debby, smile. It's our problems and mistakes that now make us able to help others.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List