[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraph problems in open book version 9

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 20:01:14 -0500

This is just me being a little snarky here, but I just looked at the prices they charge for this product, and with that kind of money involved you'd think they'd ask "how high" if a user who purchased their product asked them to jump. Sheesh.

Larry, if you think it might be any help, send me a couple of page images from a book that got rejected, as well as a couple of page images from a book that didn't. It might be something in the way the printed book is formatted on the printed page that makes it harder for the OCRing software to recognize paragraph breaks.

Judy s.

I think I’ve had this situation happen to me as swell. I have submitted several books with open book 9 and had them go through fine and I, like you, don’t know why some books apparently paragraph just fine and others do not. Freedom doesn’t seem too willing to help in this matter.