[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraph problems in open book version 9

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:55:49 -0700

I agree; if a search does not find them, then they aren't there.

There is a command Show All which can be toggled on and off with
control+shift+8 (the number 8). Then the paragraph marks will speak, but
every space is spoken with the word bullet, so you don't want to leave the
feature on indefinitely.

Lori