[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Monica

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:56:52 -0400

Hi, Anastasia. I've got both of your books, and I'm almost finished with the one about teenagers. You did a great job with the scans. The text is very clear. The books have a lot of lines where a word is split and hyphenated. I've been fixing those so they read smoothly. I'm on the ninth chapter of the teenagers book right now and should be able to finish it this evening. Thanks again for scanning the books for me.

Monica Willyard

At 09:38 AM 4/30/2007, you wrote:
Hi Monica
I hope you are feeling better after your surgery.
Did you ever get a chance to validate the 2 love language books? I submited the one about singles...it can out as Good Quality.
If there are ay others you'd like let me know.
Take care
Anastasia