[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Kenneth Cross

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 23:15:12 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for this, Carrie. Like Jamie I tried googling for him, thinking that if
he had passed away I'd find abn obit, but there were too many Kenneth Crosses,
even with adding phd or dr.He was a good scanner, of long and complicated
books, e.g., histories and othersCindy

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: