[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Julia Kulak

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:44:01 -0700

Oh dear. that's because it was originally a txt file that was converted into an
rtf file. Its good that Cindy is getting the book, oh, now I get it, you need
page 229 from the original, ok, so I'm slow, yeah, I already took that back to
the library, and I'm currently in Vancouver visiting Dad, that's why I got
behind on my emails. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not answering right
away. Julia